The Secrets of Celebrities: Top Tips to Get Younger, Fresher Skin
We’ve all watched celebrities walking the red carpet at movie premieres, and wondered just how they manage to look so fresh-faced and youthful. Generally, most people presume it’s because these A-listers have a crew of people on-hand at all times, primed and ready to make sure they look their best, whatever the occasion.
While this may be true to an extent, actually, there are many secret techniques that you can use to get beautifully fresh skin, and you won’t need a celebrity budget to achieve it either.
Top Skin Secrets of the Rich and Famous
1) Coconut oil. Coconut oil has been making headlines in recent months for its health properties. While it’s uncertain just how much of a ‘miracle cure’ it really is, certainly when it’s rubbed into the skin, it’s a remarkable moisturizer. Many supermodels swear by it when they’re creating their dewy-skinned, youthful glow.
2) Water, water, water. Dehydration is one of the worst things for your skin, and if you don’t drink enough water, your skin will swiftly start to look dry and dull. Aim for around 8 glasses a day to ensure you stay hydrated and avoid salty foods, which can dry you out.
3) Hot and cold. When you’re next in the shower, run the water hot, then quickly turn it down as cold as you can bear it. This tightens the pores, creating a more even appearance; and it also brings the blood to the surface of the skin, which gives you a beautifully flushed glow.
4) Cleanse and buff. When taking your make-up off, it’s important to use a gentle cleanser, rather than one that dries your skin out. Remember to regularly buff and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and create a fresher appearance.
5) Dermalinfusion. Microdermabrasion used to be the treatment of choice for celebrities, but now they’re turning to SilkPeel Dermalinfusion for a gentler way to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
Book Your Celebrity-Style Treatment Today
If you’d like to find out more about SilkPeel Dermalinfusion or any of our other great skin treatments, simply call us at 727 726 6100.