Wrinkles and lines no longer need to be an inevitable part of aging. Botox treatment relaxes muscles that cause unsightly wrinkles. Facial shaping with Botox can safely and effectively lift and shape the brow and soften wrinkles, smile lines, frown lines and other dynamic lines for a more youthful and rested appearance.
Administered by Red Bamboo’s skilled physician, Dr. Frank Toscano, a Botox treatment takes only a few minutes, yet the beautiful results will last for months.
The ONLY Botox we use is Botox Cosmetic® by Allergan and all injections are administered only by Dr. Toscano. Dr. Toscano has recently been recognized by Allergan as a “Master Injector”.
We also offer other FDA approved neuro modulators: Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeuveau.
Schedule your Botox Treatment Today!
Who is it for?
Botox and facial fillers are one of the most popular medi spa procedures done. With on average over 9 million procedures done in a year, botox and facial fillers are very trendy among many people.
These treatments can be used on a wide range of patients, and are primarily used for skin rejuvenation and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
What are Botox and Facial Fillers?
Neuromodulators like Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and Jeuveau, can be used to relax and soften wrinkles, lift eyebrows and help you look refreshed and relaxed. The subtle and expert use of Facial Fillers can replace lost volume, lift the cheeks, frame the eyes and restore youthful facial contours.
Botox and facial fillers are typically administered through a minimally invasive injection. It does not involve anything more than an injection to get procedures done like:
– Botox Under Eyes
– Cheek Fillers
– Collagen Injections
– Under Eye Fillers
Botox injections work by blocking nerve signals in the muscles and temporality freezing the affected muscle. This leads to the softening or removing of wrinkles and tightening of the skin.
Dermal fillers work a little differently. Facial Fillers are injected to “fill in” or plump areas that have lost volume and smoothness.
Botox and facial fillers are not permanent. It is necessary to get treatments repeated every 3-4 months for botox and every 12 to 18 months for fillers, to continue its effects.
Some other purposes for facial fillers and botox include:
– Anyone struggling with wrinkles, under eye bags, crow’s feet, or just want to lift and rejuvenate their skin. Botox and wrinkle fillers are perfect for you! Botox or Restylane can be injected into any of these problem areas.
– Preventive botox is also a great solution for younger women and men trying to “prevent” future wrinkles and lines.
– Lip fillers are very trendy right now. Many younger women are getting lip fillers to achieve that pouty, luscious Kylie Jenner lip look.
– Patients who have lost volume in their face due to living high impact activities (such as runners). Fillers can be used to restore volume that is lost by the aging process, which gives the face a more youthful and refreshed look.
– Botox can also be used to treat medical conditions too. Such as for the treatment of migraine headaches, and excessive underarm sweating.
Schedule your Botox Treatment Today!
How does Botox work?
Botulinum toxin, is a natural protein used in botox to temporarily relax facial muscles that cause lines and wrinkles.
When a small dose of this is used, it relaxes the facial muscles to appear smoother, and more youthful looking.
Botox only works on wrinkles that are caused by muscle movement. It does not work on fine lines caused by sagging in areas such as the cheeks or neck.
The substances used in dermal fillers are Hyaluronic Acid, (which is found naturally within our own bodies and adds a youthful plumpness to the skin), Calcium hydroxylapatite (mineral found in bones), and Polylactic acid, which stimulates the skin to make more collagen. Each component is designed to treat different signs of aging or other problematic areas.
Typically most facial fillers can last UP to a year or longer, as each individual is different.
Schedule your free consultation with Physician Educator, Dr. Frank Toscano, to see how Botox and Facial Fillers can help you with your appearance. (727) 726-6100